- What is the FAFSA?
- FAFSA Mobile App: Things to Know
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. What should I do?
- My parents are divorced. Which parent's financial information should I use on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax information do I need to complete my FAFSA on or after October 1st?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What is Identity Theft?
- How can identity theft occur?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If someone has committed a fraud against me, what should I do?
- What if information in my credit report is wrong. Can I fix it?
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Understand Your Loans
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Manage Your Spending
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Plan to Repay
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Avoid Default
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Finances: A Priority
- Loan Entrance Counseling Summary
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Does it cost to apply for financial aid?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- When should I fill out a FAFSA?
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Do I have to wait for admission before applying for financial aid?
- What does “Early FAFSA” mean?
- I was asked to verify that I did not file a Federal income tax return. How do I do this?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial